Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LONDON . . . DAN CATES

My good Australian friend Dean Palmer talked me into meeting him in London for a couple of weeks in late October to catch up with all our amigos at Death Skateboards. Deans brother booked him a flight from Berlin to London for the wrong month, so i ended up having the whole house of doom lounge room to myself but was mega bummed that Dean couldnt make it out.
In the end it was a blessing in disguise, I got to spend lots of time with Steak, Zorlac and Moss Boss and we had 9 out of 10 days of sunshine which is well rare . . .
Unfortunately i didnt get to kick it with Cates as much as i would have liked as he is busy studying a Fine Arts degree. On my first morning he came down from his room his room with his face painted (literally the strongest smelling paint fumes and paint dripping from his face) and asked me to take some portraits of him so he could paint a self portrait for school.







No comments:

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/

To Buy/Stock/Distribute Gypsy Skateboards contact: http://www.maccaronidistribution.com/